How to choose a suitable slewing ring gear?December 28, 2022
Slew bearing catalogueJanuary 16, 2023
During the construction and maintenance of the excavator, there are five steps to check whether the slewing bearing is normal:
1. Before the inspection, the excavator needs to be parked from the construction site on a level ground. It is best to avoid dust and sand, and the parking posture is until the front-end working device falls to the ground.
2. In order to avoid safety accidents during the detection process, it is necessary to ensure that there are no obstacles, obstructions and idlers around the excavator before the detection, so as to ensure that there are no potential safety hazards during the detection process.
3. Next, the dial indicator frame can be fixed on the lower frame. Note that the dial indicator detection point needs to keep a distance of about 20mm from the slewing seat ring.
4. Before testing, it is necessary to ensure that the dial indicator is reset to zero, and the stick is fully extended and the bucket is retracted.
5. During the detection process, the bucket should be lowered to the ground and then the track should be propped up, keeping a distance of 15-30cm from the ground. During the process, observe the dial indicator and record the reading for 3 times.
Note: Due to the difference in the position of the dial gauge fixed by different people, the measured value will change, so measuring and recording several times will ensure the accuracy of the data!