The slewing bearing is composed of inner ring, outer ring, rolling element, spacer, sealing strip, etc.
The standard for replacing the slewing ring sealing strip during work:
1. Clean up the sealing strip installation groove and remove oil stains;
2. Prepare the purchased quality sealing strip according to the length required by the original factory, and prepare 502 glue;
3. With a flat-blade screwdriver, slightly stretch the sealing strip expanded to an appropriate length and install it in the groove;
4. Cut the interface into an oblique opening, glue it with 502, and place the tape in the groove after solidification.
Special attention: Leaking grease is not a failure of the sealing strip (the sealing strip only serves to prevent dust from entering the interior, and cannot prevent the outflow of grease)
Then the oil leakage is caused by the following reasons:
1. Excessive lubrication of the slewing bearing;
2. The machine enters deep water and the grease deteriorates;
3. Sealing failure of hydraulic system components causes hydraulic oil to enter the slewing ring oil groove and overflow;
4. The slewing bearing is worn too much.