The main reasons for the failure of slewing bearing are as follows:
(1) The bearing capacity selected in the design and selection is relatively small
The form and parameters of the selected large bearing cannot meet the actual service requirements, which reduces the bearing life, including the roller life and raceway life of the bearing cannot meet the actual service requirements.
(2) Poor lubrication of slewing bearing results in reduced service life
Lubrication is an important means to ensure the service life of large rotary bearing. It is necessary to lubricate the bearing regularly during operation. Poor lubrication will accelerate the wear of the bearing. In addition to lubricating effect, the lubricating grease also has the function of cleaning the interior of the bearing by taking out worn debris through the lubricating grease. In addition, grease has a certain dustproof effect.
(3) Poor sealing of slewing bearing leads to reduced service life
If there is debris between the bearing raceway, roller or ball, it will form grinding and cause increased wear. After water enters, it will form corrosion, which is unfavorable to the raceway and rolling body.
(4) The lack of rigidity of the steel structure of the upper and lower connecting flange of the slewing bearing reduces the service life of the large bearing. Large bearing upper and slewing platform connecting parts and lower connected to mount the door parts of the stiffness is insufficient, will cause a deformation of the slewing ring bearing, especially of vertical deformation makes the inside of the bearing load of the rotating body load more uneven, makes the raceway and rolling body contact stress is too large, serious to a certain extent will aggravate the damage of the rolling element and raceway.
(5) The machining precision of the steel structure of the upper and lower connecting flange of the slewing bearing is not enough, which affects its service life. This mainly refers to the connection of large rotary bearing flange plane. The flatness of the upper part of the large bearing and the joint part of the rotary platform and the lower part of the bearing and the door frame is very important. The large deviation of flatness size here will lead to the overall deformation of the rotary large bearing.
(6) Bearing failure caused by poor manufacturing quality of large slewing bearing upper and lower rings. The manufacturing quality of the upper and lower ring of the rotary bearing includes forging quality, processing quality, heat treatment quality and sealing quality. Whether there is shrinkage, sand hole, porosity and crack in forging; Machining dimension accuracy, surface roughness; Whether the tempering hardness, quenching hardness, quenching depth and seal quality meet the requirements. If the above quality cannot meet the requirements, the rotary bearing will fail in advance.
(7) Poor quality of roller of large rotary bearing leads to large bearing effect. Bearing roller to have sufficient strength and wear resistance, in use
If in a short period of time the roller appears wear, breakage and other phenomena, make the bearing failure, then there is a problem with the quality of the roller, the need to immediately replace the large bearing roller.
(8) The slewing bearing has passed its service life. This is a normal failure and needs to be replaced immediately.